Eunice Chu is a professional accountants and a true entrepreneur for over two decades.
She has successfully set up, develop and run consulting business, professional firm and training company. She is the founder of EC Training and Advisory Limited and E&M Business Consulting Limited that helps small and medium enterprises to start-up, run and expand the business in Hong Kong and Asia.
As an entrepreneur, Eunice has a passion for business strategy, development and organizational behavior. Being a certified public accountant in Hong Kong, she provides professional advice to business owners and partners with them to grow and develop their business.
Profit speaking experience
She is also the seasoned speaker in various industry seminars, forums and events. She gives interesting talks and seminars on entrepreneurship and business behaviour to social clubs, business networking groups. She developed inspiring talks on “Incorporate Designer Thinking in Financial Analysis", 'Cracking Business Strategies and Management Models", "Empower your life through entrepreneurship” and practical seminars on “UK Tax 101”.
Eunice also delivers corporate trainings to
- New World Development Limited (well-known property developer),
- Bank of China,
- Sands China Limited (Macao number one casino and entertainment group),
- Sony Music International Limited (Fortune 500 company) in New York,
- The Treasury Department of the Hong Kong Government,
- The Committee for the Registry of Auditors and Accountants (CRAC) of Macau,
- The Ministry of Finance of Vietnam,
- D& Partner CPA firm in Hong Kong.
- Po Leung Kuk
She is a visiting lecturer to a number of universities and education institutions in Hong Kong and China, including
- the Shanghai National Accounting Institute, the University of Hong Kong,
- the Chinese University of Hong Kong,
- the Hong Kong Baptist University,
- FTMS Training Systems (HK) Limited and
- Kaplan Hong Kong.
She also delivers Continue Professional Development (CPD) training through professional bodies including
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Hong Kong
- The Society of Chinese Accountants and Auditors (SCAA)
- The Association of Women Accountants Hong Kong (AWAHK)
Eunice gained extensive senior finance management experience as the Regional Finance Director of Sony Music Asia Inc. a Fortune 500 multinational corporation, Regional Finance Director of Revlon Group Inc. She has also worked as an auditor in PricewaterhouseCoopers.
She also took senior post of the Head of Policy of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) Hong Kong.
She holds a Master and Bachelor degree in Business Administration from the University of London in the United Kingdom and the Chinese University of Hong Kong respectively. She is a fellow member of several professional accounting associations.